What is the TAC II ?
The TAC II (TAC 2) Portable Target System is the training and practice system that you’ve been waiting for. Constructed for virtually no maintenance, its lightweight, portable, compact structure deploys into a solid, intelligent wireless turning targets platform, capable of remaining steadfast in 30 mph winds. The innovative drive system, efficient motor/battery combination, and the intuitive wireless Command Module interface provide you with the best training and practice equipment your money can buy. Patentable technologies provide you with state of the art equipment that is robust enough for commercial and law enforcement use, yet affordable for individuals. This is the automated target system to have.
The TAC II does NOT use Compressed Air
What Else Can It Do?
If you purchase multiple TAC IIs they can all be operated from a single remote control and synchronized to operate in unison. Or take the TAC II to the next level by extending its standard wireless target range of 1000', to 2600' by adding the Extended Range Antenna and Cable combination. Also with the optional Competition Remote and your competition timer, the TAC II can start up when your timer goes "beep", or it can run any timed scenario created in the competition timer. We can also build into the TAC II any specific timed target exposure intervals you require.
Features Unique to the TAC II
• NO Compressed air or external AC or DC power sources are needed
• Lightweight, compact and portable- Easy to set up and tear down- Perfect for shared ranges
• Deploys in minutes and breaks down quickly after use for protected remote storage overnight
• Withstands winds up to 30 mph without additional attachments
• Extremely flexible and easy Routine creation
• Up to two presentations per Routine can be iniated with one button press
• Targets will not be knocked out of position if the wooden uprights are shot
• Standard 1000’ wireless range under ideal conditions, or 2600' or more with optional Extended Range Antenna.
• Two targets are presented simultaneously from one unit
• Multiple units can be synchronized or operated independently depending on your needs
Why pay more for less than the best? A professional turning target system can be yours now!